From James Martin, A Ginger & Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Unlike baked cheesecakes, this no bake cheesecake recipe is so easy and quick to make.
An easy no bake cheesecake recipe you can easily put together just before serving.
Alternatively, make earlier and leave in the fridge until you are ready to impress your guests!
With this easy no bake cheesecake recipe you will need to use full fat cream cheese as this helps the structure stay in place without it sliding off the biscuit base.
It originally comes from James Martin’s cook book called Desserts and it really is a lovely cheesecake to make.
How To Make an Easy No-Bake Cheesecake: Video
Watch the video to learn how to create this easy no bake James Martin ginger cheesecake recipe.
Alternatively, check out this no-bake cheesecake recipe…
How To Make James Martin’s Cheesecake
4 digestive biscuits
15g unsalted butter
300g full fat cream cheese
2 tsp of shredded ginger
2 tsp of shredded ginger juice
3 tbsp of grated dark chocolate (70%)
- Crush biscuits into crumbs using either a processor or rolling pin.
- Heat the butter and mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- Pour into a steel ring and squash down to form the cheesecake base.
- Whisk the cream cheese to soften it up and add the ginger pieces and juice.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the steel ring and level off.
- Sprinkle chocolate on top.
- Decorate with a few ginger shreds.
- Remove steel ring and serve.
Try this no bake cheesecake and see what you think, then let me know in the comments section below.
If you like chocolate brownies, they are simple and easy to bake but taste superb, here’s Mary Berry’s recipe.
Makes 2 x 7cm servings.